Commercial Loans, Business Lending
We offer a variety of credit facilities, including lines of credit for short-term working capital; term loans; real estate loans for owner-occupied properties, as well as, investment properties and SBA loans. Subject to credit approval.
Lending solutions for contractors & builders…
We offer contractors and builders financing options to construct both speculative and pre-sold custom homes. Our turn-key approval process qualifies the builder or contractor, the market/inventory, the plans & specifications of the project, and the budget. We offer flexible terms and competitive rates. Subject to credit approval.
We lead the way in SBA
Let us help you achieve your small-business lending goals…
Private Bank of Buckhead offers both fixed- and floating-rate loans on owner-occupied real estate. Under both the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 7-A and 504 programs, we offer financing up to 25 years with a fully amortizing term and low down payments on most real estate transactions. We also can offer up to 10-year fully amortizing terms on equipment purchases and other business needs.
- SBA loans are available to most small- and medium-sized businesses.
- We help demystify SBA lending.
- Applying for a SBA loan is not unlike applying for a conventional (non-SBA) loan, and we can help you understand if SBA lending might be right for you.
- We’re focused on getting you to the closing table quickly.
We have had a significant number of SBA loans approved for a wide variety of small- and medium-sized business customers.
Most for-profit businesses that fall within the SBA business size requirement.
Proceeds may be used…
· To purchase equipment;
· To purchase real estate;
· To establish or purchase a new business;
· To construct a new building or renovate existing building;
· To refinance existing business debt; or
· For long-term working capital.
Advantages of an SBA loan
· Longer repayment terms
- Up to 25 years for Real Estate
- Up to 10 years for equipment
· Lower monthly payments
· No Balloon payments
· Lower down payment than a conventional loan
· No prepaid penalty on terms lower than 15 years
Maximum loan amount
· $5 Million
SBA Portfolio Manager Rosemarie Codling (NMLS #1254311), 404-809-3926,
Relationship Manager Reid Hutchinson
(NMLS #1150630), 404-264-7951.
“This next step in our business evolution wouldn’t have happened without an SBA loan, and Rosie and her team have been great to work with.”
Private Bank was our ace in the hole – they got our SBA Loan submitted and approved in record time. Reid’s customer service was outstanding, and we will be recommending (your team) to fellow entrepreneurs who prioritize customer service and a local touch.